Monday, August 28, 2006

WTF???????

Ok, I need some help understanding what the hell is wrong with Dennis Rodman. I received an email with these recent photos attached of him at a book signing. I know that his career is dead and I guess it's a matter of selfless promotion, but at what cost?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WTF? I mean really. I know that some folks are in desperate need of attention, but this is taking it to a level that it doesn't need to be taken. I know he probably has some 'happy' (trying to be PC) tendancies and isn't ready to accept it yet, but should we have to see this? Can't he just be a closet cross-dresser like most of them are? He's not an attractive man to begin with, IMO, so for him to dress up as a woman is truly disturbing. It's like eye rape (Ouch, it hurts.. It really hurts).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now this profile shot was the kicker for me. Can we say RHINOPLASTY (let's all say it together out loud like a 3rd grade class.. LMAO). Again, eye rape.. HA! My eyes are burning, how about yours?

I can't even take him anymore. I'm done.. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Okay, what is really going on! I feel like pulling my eyes right out of their sockets!

August 28, 2006 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home