Friday, June 30, 2006

Ngozi Graduates..


My niece, Ngozi (pronounced En-go-zee), graduated from middle school this month. I was unable to attend the ceremony since she and my sister live in NY, but I shared in the festivities thru photos. This is a photo of my niece on her way to her junior prom. Isn't she lovely (singing like Stevie Wonder..lol). I think I'm going to need to start following her with a broomstick in hand for all those boys that might want to approach her. She'll be 14 in September. Lord help us.

I'm very proud of her and look forward to her high school years. She will be moving to London this summer where my sister will be pursuing her masters in Photography & Urban Culture. I'm honored to call them family for all that they have and will continue to accomplish. They give me inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home