Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TGIF


This past weekend, my friend Giovanni visited from LA. He moved to Cali earlier this year to pursue an acting career. It's always been his dream and I'm so happy for him that he's pursuing it. My whole gang of friends came out Saturday night at Friday's for drinks, dinner, and laughs. We had a BALL!!! This is a shot a friend of mine took of me after a couple mojitos (mmm..)!

Here's a photo of Gio... Isn't he a cutie? All 6 feet, 4 inches of him.. lol. It's too bad we didn't get a photo together, but he was either snapping photos or I was, so at least I got photos of both of us. Guess I'll have to live with the fact that we're not in the same frame.. LMAO! We love and miss you Gio (aka Big Bird). It was wonderful seeing you babe. I wish you all the success in the world and you know I am so proud of you for following your dreams. How incredibly admirable of you!

Besos Papi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home