Sunday, August 27, 2006

Naptural Dinner Party...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night I hosted a naptural dinner party for a few friends and some fotki friends I'd yet met in person. To say we had a ball is simply an understatement! It was mojitos and laughs all around.

Ladies, I was so happy to entertain you in my home, and I mean that figuratively and literally. I definitely plan on keeping in touch with the new ladies I met. We will definitely have to do it again very soon. And now that you know where I live, you're welcome to come hang out (smile).

Kris (aka Little Kitty.. LMAO.. I couldn't resist that one girly) - You Rock!!! It was so great to talk to you at length this time around. I appreciated our conversation and hearing about your experiences. You have inspired me with your experiences of weight loss and I hope to follow in your footsteps.

Chrissy (aka Roj Raid.. sure u were saying it that way on purpose, we believe you.. NOT!) - You're still FIRED, but I love you anyway. I'm happy that we've become even closer in the past months and I hope it continues. We've been friends for so long, but we're finally sisters. I love you and I am so excited that we're experiencing this natural journey together!

Porcha (aka Pocket Knife Wonder, SON!!! LMAO) - My road raging, PMS havin', commuting buddy. You were as much fun as you always are; interpretive dance/warrior yoga pose and all!!!! HA! Thank you so much for all the help you gave me on Saturday in preparing for the dinner party. I know you're still toying with the idea of locking and you know I'm all for it. Thanks for giving me a slight head start since you have all that hair to begin with WHITE GIRL!!!!!!!! Couldn't resist sticking that in!!! It's all love baby!

Deidre (aka Stilettos Extraordinaire..lol) - It was such a pleasure to meet you in person. I've enjoyed your fotki album and now I can put a personality with the face. I love your freeness and openess. I loved the fact that you felt comfortable in my home and know that you're always welcome. I can't wait to hang out again. And btw, even if I can only wear them for 10mins, I still want those bad ass shoes, for the record!

Angelle (aka Rufetta.. HA!) - You my dear are such the character. Your laughter is infectious. I loved hearing your hearty laugh, especially after you had that good ole Mojito induced buzz going on!!! I'm so happy that I got a chance to meet you and get to know you. I'm so happy that we live so close by, so we'll definitely have to get together in the future. If you thought I made you laugh, just wait until you take me out in public! Don't be a stranger or I might have to come to Columbia and hunt you down!!!

LaLa (aka The JW Pioneer) - Girllllll, we have so much to talk about and so much in common. Shared experiences and all. Since you know how close I am to your 'honey', you'll have to come and hang out some time. Get away from the kids and all. I don't know about you moving in and all, but you can spend the night every now and then if ya just wanna get away from it all (Calgon, take me away..smile).

Again ladies, I had a ball and you were the reason why. I loved being able to cater to you like the queens you are 'In my country you are a QUEEN..' said in my best african accent! I can't wait to see all the photos in your respective fotki albums. We can't deny we were acting up since there are photos to prove it.. hehehehe!

And here's a little something you all will remember we talked about. Our little inside joke from the evening:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Inspirations and continued blessings to you all,
Nat (aka Daisy Lou Bingo Romain) and don't ware it out.. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home