Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence...

So, it's the 4th of July and the country is celebrating it's independence. It makes me reflect about mine as well. I slept in this morning and did some movie surfing and came upon Amistad. I watched it yet again and although it made me sad, it made me reflect on my own life.

I am blessed to have all the things I have and the freedom I have in this country. I am brought to a revelation that so many before me have sacrificed so much, although by force, that it would be a waste for me to continue to sit around and not take full advantage of the freedom that I have.

I made many resolutions on my birthday, which I consider my personal new year, and it's time for me to start making them a reality. They are private, but will reveal themselves as time progresses. I will keep you posted (smile).

The photo on the right was taken of me today while I was taking my monthly loc update photos. This was my favorite of the bunch. What do you think? I'm entering my 7th month of locdom (is that a word?? lol) and I can't wait to see where my babies will be at the end of the year when I reach my 1yr anniversary. Feel free to check my fotki photo album for the other photos.

Enjoy the holiday... Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home