Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Signs posted at my desk...

Ok, now that I'm back in a nice/relaxed work environment where people are actually sociable and have a sense of humor, I've posted the following signs at my desk. Tell me what you think:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now depending on my mood, the kind of day I'm having, or who is approaching my desk, these are the optional signs I'd like to post accordingly.. Let me know how you think they'd go over with my co-workers.. LMAO!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think you get the point. Until my next entry....
Nat

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I need to wallpaper my office with these signs!

September 13, 2006 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home