Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Miami Ink


Ok, I admit it, I'm addicted to the show on TLC called Miami Ink. It's a reality show about a tatoo shop in Miami. I really like everyone in the shop and find it interesting to hear all the stories behind the ink customers come in to have done. There's always a story it seems. I've been moved to tears by some of the stories since a lot of the ink are memorials of some sort.

I really like the only woman in the shop named Kat. She's a very talented artist and she represents!



I really like the owner Ami as well. He's a character and I find him sexy.






But my favorite beyond words is Nunez. His first name is Chris and he's cuban. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weakness for an olive skinned man with dark features. He's got the most beautiful hazel eyes and he seems to be a really nice guy aside from his gorgeous looks, IMHO. I have a pretty big crush on Nunez these days (sigh).


I just thought I'd share my recent guilty pleasure for the sake of full disclosure. If you watch the show, shout out and let me know who your favs are!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I miss so much cause I dont got cable!

March 13, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home