Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Genes are funny...

Now we know that we are all products of a lot of race mixing, so essentially we're all muts. I know I am just within the past 4 generations of my family. It's always been known that you can come out with some strange combinations in a child based on all the mixes in race and genes in a family tree. Last year in England, an interracial couple had fraternal twins that appeared to be of two different races. The parents are both biracial and products of a white mother and black father and they had these fraternal twins:

Well, now there is a little boy that was born to African American parents. Everything is very normal except his eyes are some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen on an African American person. He's such a cutie and I'm sure he'll stand out in any crowd as he grows up. Isn't he a cutie pie?
Aren't genes a crazy thing? I thought it was pretty interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genes are an amazing thing....we are truly a rainbow tribe. All of us.

He is ADORABLE!!!!
I just wonder if his eye color will change as he gets older. I know that lots of babies look change so much as they get older.

March 13, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home