Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hot Mess 2006

I know that everyone has a bad hair/fashion day every once in a while, but if you're in the public eye, you can't afford to have days like this. I have to nominate the following people for the HOT MESS 2006 awards.

Feel free to let me know what you think and vote for the worst on the list and I'll let you know who's won the ultimate HOT MESS 2006 award!! LMAO

Number 1: Golden Brooks

Why does she look like she should be casted as a ghost in either 'The Ring' or 'The Grudge'????????? I would have run into the event yelling NO PHOTOS PLEASE!!! And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those deodorant balls in her arm pits?? Ewwww!

Number 2: Countess Vaughn

I'm going to need Countess to stop trying to be sexy!!!!! I watched Celebrity Fit Club and I know she said she had issues with the fact that she's never chosen for the 'sexy' role and that she wanted to be viewed as 'leading lady' material, but really. I'm all for the thick and sexy, and I know that everyone is sexy in their own way, but some things need to remain private and this photo shoot is one of them!

Number 3: Flavor of Love's Hottie (Season 1)

Ok, who told 'Hottie' that opening her eyes like she's just been startled is sexy??? She seems to think it is because this is always how she looks when photographed. And she has aspirations of becoming a singer. Can you imagine her singing a song to you with her eyes wide open like that??? HAHAHAHAHA, OMG! And don't get me started on the wig, ok!

Number 4: Wendy Williams

I think Wendy Williams is a great host and I love to listen to her radio show, but really, why is she trying to look like a white Barbie doll all the time? What's up with the long weaves and the pink lipstick? Someone needs a M.A.C. consultation!! She's not alone in the Barbie venture though... Refer to number 5!

Number 5: P. Diddy's Mother

Another white Barbie wannabe. Who told P. Diddy's mom that she could get away with the long blonde wig and the blue contacts???? PLEASE explain it to me? She always looks like an old prostitute in every photo I see her in and with all the money her son has, I'd think she'd have a stylist by now. Is it just me????? She and Lil Kim have the same style sense and it's just not working ladies. Lil Kim is a whole other blog entry altogether!

Number 6: Serena Williams

I am soooo proud of her recent accomplishment as well as her whole career (along with Venus'), but I would love for her to go natural because her hair always looks a HOT MESS!!! Her mother sports sister locks and I think both Venus and Serena would look gorgeous with locks because this just isn't working!!!!

Number 7: 'Miss' Jay

I only call this man 'Miss' because that's what he's known as. I like watching ANTM despite the fact that both Tyra and Jay get on my nerves. Why do people continue to lie to this man telling him he's fierce and calling him 'Miss' Jay? He isn't a woman and he's NOT fierce. He always looks a (say it with me now) HOT MESS!!!

Number 8: KC or is it Jojo??? lol

Either way, I want him to stop performing and go to REHAB!!!! No one can tell me he doesn't look like a crackhead. And I want to know who's paying to see him live nowadays? Crack has never been so WHACK! Put the pipe & the mic down and go get some help my friend!

Number 9: Vivica Fox

I think Vivica usually looks pretty flawless, but this was not one of those times. If your breast implant is leaking, breaks, or is in need of medical attention for any reason, wearing a dress that puts it on display might not be wise.

Number 10: Who knows who this is...

I don't even know who this is, but she deserves to be included because she's more than qualified to be on this list. What the heck???? The outfit, the hair??? Is she from Baltimore??? lol

Let me know who you think looks like the worst HOT MESS for 2006. I'd love to know!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

Definitely Janice Combs. She is in denial about what looks good. And with Puffy Daddy's money? C'mon now. Her hair should be on point. On point. She should not be wandering around looking like that.

February 9, 2007 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First...I love your blog!!!
I vote for Hottie

February 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

The award goes to Golden. First of all, her teeth look to big for her mouth, her face looks a HOT mess, and her weave is jacked up!!!!

February 12, 2007 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Girl, I have never laughed so much in on sitting! This post was off the hook funny. You are missing your calling and need to be in stand up somedy somewhere!

Love your locks too!

February 13, 2007 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Photographer said...

girl - where u b finding these images from? lawd have mercy these people like a hot mess. and why she got to be from baltimore? her crazy looking ass could be from oakland, st.loius or dallas. ha ha - very funny - lata!

March 6, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Photographer said...

yes - you might want to consider hosting and writing material for E! - they definitely could use some new hosts - smooches, gigi

March 6, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

GIIRRRRRRRRRL
YOU HAD ME HOLLERIN WHEN I SAW JOJO OR KCI...WHICHEVER..THEN THE BMORE CHICK.WHY SHE LOOK LIKE MY EXHUSBANDS MAMA AND 'EM????? THEY RIGHT UP THEIR AT WEST END NEAR DRUID HILL. LOL!!!!!!

April 5, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home