Saturday, February 17, 2007

WTH was Niecy thinking????

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a HUGE fan of Reno 911. I think it's one of the funniest shows out there. If you've never seen the show, watch this clip and I'm sure you'll be convinced...


Well, when I heard they were coming out with a movie, I was excited because I'm sure it will be as funny as the show has been. Neicy is the African American woman in the cast and I love her character. I know that Niecy has a show of her own called 'Clean House' and I really like her.

I was looking at some photos from the premier of the movie and I have to think, what the hell was she thinking????? She's a beautiful, thick black woman, but there are just some things that shouldn't be done. Especially on the 'red' carpet.

What was Niecy thinking?????

You tell me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Uh uhhh Niecy...come on girlfriend!! I don't understand this...what was the point?...she just lost all credibility with me, and that takes a lot!..(sigh)...(((HUGS)))
....just me...daez

February 17, 2007 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHA!!!!! Her booty....From one thick chick to another...Niecy...put on some pants

February 18, 2007 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger sunsail said...

ROTLMAO!!!!
ROTLMAO!!!!
ROTLMAO!!!!

I am a huge fan of Niecey in Clean House... I always forget she's in Reno 911. I wonder what the folks at TLC had to say about this???

I don't even know what to say!!!

March 19, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)She's hilarious!!! I love how bold she is, she's refreshing!:)

March 26, 2007 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Cee said...

It's a mess.. I didn't think it was real on the clips of the movie... She doesn't look that big on "Clean House". She is really bold..

April 1, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

DAGONNIT, I DID NOT NEED THAT VISUAL IN MY HEAD

April 5, 2007 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger dregagurl said...

Isn't she a pastor's wife? A first lady in fact? I wonder what her congregation had to say... Some stunts go way too far.

April 27, 2007 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh calm down. This is part of her role. If youve seen Reno911 then you know that her character is an exhibitionist and is proud of her body. Again, its Hollywood, all part of the role and advertising the show.

May 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home