Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've been tagged (womp, womp, womp)...


Daez tagged me, so I'm supposed to share five things my blog readers don't know about me. That's going to be a challenge for me since I think I share a lot of myself in my blog, but I'll try...

1. I'm planning my first trip to the UK this year. London to be exact!

2. I'm addicted to Craigslist (specifically the 'missed connections' classifieds because I find them terribly amusing)!!!

3. I lost my virginity when I was 25. I decided to wait until I was mature and in love and that's exactly what I did. I don't regret a thing and am very happy I waited.

4. I'm just coming to the place in my life where I can see and appreciate my beauty.

5. I'm a chat Queen. I am addicted to chatting online and have spread my addiction to a lot of my friends. I chat while at work with friends and strangers to keep the day interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is sooo cool girl...you found some really interesting things to share! I LOVE the fact you are going to the UK...how exciting! I used to be addicted to following the exploits of the royal family from the time I was a little girl! It was when I found out QE II and my mother were the same age...

Saving your virginity...WOW...you really should be proud of yourself...I used to chat all time too...I wish I still had time to do it...I'm so glad you recognize how amazingly BEAUTIFUL you are!! It took me going naptural, not wearing a lick of makeup for a year and getting reaquainted with myself to finally see I look good enough without need reaffirmation..((((HUGS))))
....just me...daez

March 2, 2007 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WISH I had waited! That is awesome I think. The entire first experience was so overrated it is not even funny...and then to think that I am certain he did not appreciate the gift that I was giving him. Yeah, if i could do it all over again I would wait.

And you are beautiful. Radiantly beautiful. I tell you all the time that I love your style and flair.

*three snaps in a Z formation*
You betta WORK!

March 13, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home