Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thick is beautiful...



I have re-embarked on my weight loss journey this year. I attempted to maintain a weight loss regimen last year and by putting others before myself, that fell by the wayside. I was able to lose a small amount of weight and managed to maintain that steady weight for the remainder of the year, but I did not reach the goals I'd set for myself by far. I will however be more diligent in my resolve this year.

Having said that and in the interest of LOVING MYSELF as I am, as well as loving myself enough to change my current reality, I thought I'd post some artwork depicting gorgeous, sexy, and THICK women that make me smile.

I know that although I am heavier than I want to be at the moment, I am still beautiful and sexy, so I thought I'd celebrate that with these photos. I hope that you enjoy them and they make you smile and feel sexy as well, regardless of your size!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miz JJ said...

I love those photos. They are absolutely gorgeous. I am also trying to lose some of the extra I have going on, but I know that I am sexy at whatever size.

February 6, 2007 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I love these photos were did you get them It's funny I started out last year on my weightloss journey and I lose some weight but got sidetrack! Thanks for showing heavier women can be beautiful!

February 8, 2007 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger ayankha said...

i am loving your blog! i just got wind of it through creyole's blog. great pics! i'm also in th maryland/dc area! hope you are faring well in this snow/ice!

February 15, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home