Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just for the sake of being cute...


I had to post this photo just because I think it's cute! This was a photo taken by my girlfriend Kristin of myself and another girlfriend Angie. We were at a watering hole having some drinks after ditching a concert and scalping our tickets. This was just the beginning of a very fun evening and one of many more to come this year, I'm sure.

I told Angie that I think she's my 'cute photo' good luck charm because we always look so darn beautiful when we're photographed together. Just thought I'd share it because it's rare that you find photos of yourself you actually think are nice, right?

Have a great week... Nat

3 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

Cute pic. I found you on Fotki and thought I would stop by and read.

January 30, 2007 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Ditching the concert and scalping your tickets! How funny, guess it just was not worth it huh! Keep living life.

January 31, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger dregagurl said...

Is that Angela S... she looks just like a cousin of mine. Found your blog through the Loc Blog Exchange and I'm lovin it.

April 26, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home