Friday, January 12, 2007

My MS friend Ben...


I have a Myspace friend named Ben and his handle is 'Ben tha honky'. Anyone that truly knows me knows that I affectionately refer to my best friend Eric as 'my honky', so the handle makes me laugh.

I bring Ben up because he is one of the funniest people I've met on myspace and constantly makes me laugh with the gifs he creates/modifies and inserts himself into. I check his page on a regular to see what new creations he's come up with and they always crack me up. He has this photo of himself with this goofy grin on his face and he inserts that photo into other gifs and it's simply hilarious.

So in homage to Ben, I am posting some of the funny gifs he's created for your pleasure and enjoyment.. I think some of them will crack you up, if for nothing else, out of sheer stupidity!

I present... Tha honky!!! lol
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home