Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I love New York...

O.............. K.............. I'm so incredibly speechless. The premiere of Vh1's, 'I love New York' aired last night. I knew I'd be watching Tiffany's aka New York's show, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to breathe while watching it. If last night was any indication of what the season will be like, I'm scared of what is to come. Between the guy that keeps talking about the tragic death of his dog named Princess which he follows up with the fact that this means he's destined to be with New York who he'll treat like a princess (watch the following preview and you'll see him talking about his princess obsession) and the gay personal assistant/stylist named Chamo, I'm gonna die!!!!



And really, can we discuss her mother?????????????? Why does she look like a cross dressing KLINGON!!! WTF????? If you don't believe me, check this out:

New York & Mom:


Klingon:


Here's the true comparison, the side-by-side shot:
Now tell me her mom doesn't look just like a klingon if you added the wrinkles to her nose and massive forehead?????? Ya can't say otherwise, now can ya??? LMBAO

And honestly, I would like Chamo to help New York with her hair. He's supposed to be her stylist and personal assistant, so he needs to help her with her stylo!!! Bless her heart, her hair always looks a hot mess. She needs to go natural and just rock a fro, ya can't go wrong with that!!!

I think that regardless how outrageous this show will be, I'll be hooked just like I was with Flavor of Love. It's just too stupid to miss. These guys seem like they're going to provide the best entertainment, if for no other reason than the fact that they're pursuing this crazy woman. Ya just can't make this stuff up, ya know?? lol