Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thierry Le Goues


I have been newly inspired by Thierry Le Goues. As a photographer, I look for inspiration and I came across this book and absolutely fell in love with this photogrpher. He's a model/fashion photographer born in France and currently residing in New York.

His photos are absolutely exquisite. I have been inspired to pick up my camera again and do some work. I have been so busy in life that I haven't made time to do any photo shoots and I am now inspired beyond belief. I plan on purchasing his book entitled simply "Soul", which is where I pulled the photos for the slide show from. I hope you enjoy the work of this brilliant photographer as much as I am.

WOW!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

That art work is amazing! I never seen anything like it! Are any of those piees for sale?

January 4, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home