Monday, January 15, 2007

Hangin' with my peeps..


Ohhhhhhhhhhh good ole' holiday weekend. MLK has brought people together again.. *smile*

My girls and I hung out both Friday and Saturday night and we had a ball. We went out and had dinner and drinks in DC and then headed to Adams Morgan for some live reggae at Ghana Cafe. After shutting that place down at 3am, we stopped into the McDonalds to get something to drink and yet again, there was a DJ in there. Jamel decided to take the following video survey of how others felt about it, this is hilarious:


This is the picture of Hasaan (he's the one with the locks), the guy I referred to in the video. Jamel and I saw him one night when we were in Adams Morgan and he was one of the DJ's. I just had to snap a photo for proof. He didn't want me to.. Embarassed much??? I think so!! HA

The next night we went to a club called Apex for a drag show. It was fun and entertaining as the last time we went and our friend Peter joined us. He's a CHARACTER, believe me when I tell u! We went to hang out at the coffee house next door after we left the club and as Nicole and Peter were at the ATM machine a guy came out of the restroom looking rather guilty, so they decided to go see what he did and the following video was a result of that encounter... Prepare yourself!!!


We had a blast and that's all I can say.. Love my peeps and looking forward to what else the year will bring with them!! Smiles!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nutritional wellness said...

Hey Girl,, wow weeeee i love love love your blog spot ..i could be on this thing for ages only because i have work to do i cant read everything ..you put so much effort into it ..i feel like i know you already ..reading your blog is much more interesting than reading my univeristy text books humph (which i should be doing now !!)

Great job on this blog i feel like i know you more already.

Hope all is well
and you will enjoy the rest of your week and weekend
Take care
Rianne
Afrobaby25 xx
PS i have actually got your page up on my laptop screen so i can listen to your play list while i study ..loving it too

January 16, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home