Sunday, December 24, 2006

My favorite things..

I think one of my recent favorite things is the Lytle family. I feel like they're a treasure that god sent into my life. I feel a true and sincere sister frienship with Jamel and therefore feel like I'm part of the family. Her husband and son make me feel just as welcome as she does.

She has also been taking care of my most precious and biggest responsibility, my niece Aishah. I love the fact that she cares for my niece like she's her own and makes her so happy on a day-to-day basis. I couldn't ask for more right now.

Jamie, Jamel, and Jacob... you guys are the cutest family and the love that you share with each other is shared with others. I'm just happy I'm in that circle of people that you hold dear because the feeling is definitely mutual!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your kind thoughts!
it's so hard finding a gift for you when the ultimate gifts have been given.....FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE!!

December 27, 2006 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home