Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Journey continues... June 2006

I know I haven't updated this in quite some time; been pretty busy. I recently had a birthday on May 26th (GEMINI'S RULE). I view my birthday as my personal New Year, so I tend to be very reflective. And since I turned 33, the age of Christ's death, I wondered about purpose and my place here. I can't say I found the answers, so that is the current journey I'm embarking on. I analyzed my life and made personal goals for the coming year.

As a gift to myself, I went to Miami for Memorial Day weekend with my sister. I had a great time and realize that I need to take more weekend trips as a respite from the every day routines that seem to weigh one down so heavily.

I've added some recent photos that were taken of me in my 5th month of locking. My locs are coming along well and I'm surprised that they're locking so quickly. I'm proud of my babies and the progress they've made. I still battle with patience, as my thoughts are often that I just want to fast forward to a year from now and beyond.. LMAO! Guess I can't really do that, huh. SHUCKS (kicking my foot in the dirt)!

Insprirations and Blessings,
Natacha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home