Monday, June 19, 2006

Reflections....


Alright.... I have to say that I was inspired by Jameka (a myspace friend and fellow eblogger member) to write from the heart here by her example. After reading her journal/blog I realized I wasn't alone in a lot of my views and feelings and found validation in that where I hadn't felt it previously.

I have always kept a personal journal, but was never inclined to share my innermost feelings on a forum like this. I find that I need to do this in order to cleanse myself and put it all out there. I don't know if anyone will read this, but the possibility that they will is enough to make me feel liberated in writing it. I feel this can be cathartic for me, so I'm going to give it a try and look forward to any support I can gain from making this step.

More to come soon....

Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home