Sunday, March 11, 2007

What happened to Lil Kim?


When I posted my Hot Mess 2006 post, I mentioned that Lil Kim was a whole other post, so here it is. I have found some of Lil Kim's old photos and some of the recent photos I've seen. I am appalled that she is progressively looking worse and worse. She is turning into the modern female version of Michael Jackson.

I remember reading an article about her past and how she was a prostitute and has been thru some rough times in her life. It's rather obvious that she has some insecurities about herself which is why she began getting plastic surgery. It never ceases to amazes me that there are people that don't see themselves and how crazy they look. I'm aware that there are all sorts of levels of the body dysmorphic disorder (which is someone's excessive preoccupation with a real or imagined defect in their personal appearance), but one would think that someone in that person's life could simply show them a few comparison photos to get them to see that they need to leave themselves alone. There are VERY few cases where plastic surgery really makes a huge difference for the better unless you're fixing a birth defect or true deformity.

Having said all of this, can we discuss these comparison shots of Lil Kim....

These are some photos I found of Lil Kim after she admitted that she had a little surgery, but she still looked relatively 'normal'..




These days, she just looks absolutely crazy, in my humble opinon. You let me know if I'm off the mark on this or not...




There was also a time when Lil Kim went into a phase where she obviously wanted to look like a white barbie doll, but why? This first photo was one from a CD cover she did and when I saw it, I didn't even recognize her and when I read the cover and it said Lil Kim, I was shocked. And then there are photos where she continued to descend into the strangeness that is her these days. Can someone explain to me, what happened to Lil Kim?????


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you are not off the mark. She looks like an it-thing. She has gone way beyond what any reasonable person would have done to herself.

The thing is that she was a cute girl before she started mutilating herself. She, like anyone can do what she wants. She is an adult and could care what I or anyone else thinks and I know this. There is nothing I like or respect about her. Nothing.

March 13, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

You described what happened to her perfectly, "INSECURITY." She is turning into a female version of Michael Jackson, and both of them were attractive people before they started going under the knife. It is sad because even if someone around her tries to talk to her, she may be so far gone that she is not trying to hear it. It is just plain sad, my heart grieves for her.

March 16, 2007 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

she looks like liz taylor to me.yikes!

April 5, 2007 at 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made some similar comments on my blog too - she definitely has issues...

February 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Cinnamin said...

Lil Kim looked so much better before she had a pretty brown complexion and she had nice features. I remember in an interview she said growing up most guys in her neighborhood seemed to like girls with "european features" so I think that affected her self esteem along with other things. Her insides blinded her to the beauty on the outside. So let's take it easy on her she's kind of messed up inside. And believe me there are lightskinned people out there that wished they were darker or white wanting to be black but it's not really about the skin color deep down it's about self acceptance which is hard for some people to come by. I hope she can get counseling or something but unfortunately when she realizes how beautiful she was she won't be able to get it back so then she may have to start all over again learning to love her new self!! What a mess. Stay up Lil Kim!

January 26, 2009 at 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like a damn chucky doll from childs play wth

March 15, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kobe shoes
pandora jewelry
yeezy 700
mbt shoes online
fila shoes
lebron 16 shoes
yeezy
golden goose
hermes bags
tory burch outlet

October 15, 2018 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike shox
jordans
canada goose jacket
kobe 11
kyrie 6 shoes
supreme hoodie
curry 7
yeezy supply
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike shox for men

February 21, 2021 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home