Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hangin' out at Jamie & Jamel's place..

I went over to Jamie & Jamel's place last night for an impromptu gathering and had a BLAST! You guys are such genuine people and I love your family. I feel like I've known you forever.

We had some drinks and conversation. The photos show only a fraction of the good time we had. After we drank, hung out, danced, and talked, Jamel and I went out on the town. Kris was too tired to hang, but we had a ball with her at the house.

Jamel and I went to a couple bars and all we had on our minds was getting our hands on some buffalo wings, but to no avail. Why is it so hard to find Buffalo wings in DC at 1:30am???? LMAO

So we headed off to Adams Morgan and went to McDonalds since it was about 2:15am at this point and everything else was about to close. It was last call at a lot of spots. As we rounded the corner, we were laughing at the fact that we could hear the DJ outside. Yes, there was a DJ at McDonalds. Never heard of that, right? Well, low and behold, we walk in and one of the DJ's is a friend of mine Hasaan who I haven't seen in well over a year. I had to snap a shot because it was too funny.

Jamel had to settle for McDonalds chicken (shicken) tenders with buffalo sauce and I made the mistake of getting a Big Mac, which later came back to haunt me. I really need to start making better food choices.. lol!

We had an African gentleman approach us while we ate. Bless his heart, he wasn't gettin' no play although we instructed him about the best way to find a quality woman. Good luck in the future Amos, but please don't call me (thanks Jamel). He ended up walking us out to the car and we informed him that if he tried anything, we had a knife and he wouldn't live to tell about it, since we'd just been discussing the fact that there's a serial rapist running about the DC/MD area. He laughed and said he was a fortunate man and that wouldn't happen. I told him that he'll continue to be fortunate as long as he didn't have any ill intent. He got the point.. lol

When we got in the car, we sat around a while to watch the ever entertaining throngs of drunk people spilling out of Adams Morgan. We met a couple of guys visiting from Boston because one of them fell on Jamel's truck.. too funny! They were cuties and we chatted for a while. Jamel is a trip and I was cracking up as she taunted the guys.

I had a ball and look forward to hanging out with Jamel and fam again! Thanks for inviting me girly!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a blast too!!!!!!!
Happy Turkey day, hope it's not dry! Could be worse..you could be eating Cat!! LMAO!!!!!! ;)

November 23, 2006 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home