Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rest In Peace...



I was truly saddened to hear about the passing of both Ed Bradley and Gerald Levert this past weekend. I have to say that although I heard the news about Ed Bradley rather quickly, other than word of mouth, I have yet to see any reports of Gerald's death on television. What's that about?

Ed Bradley passed from complications in connection to Leukemia at the age of 65. He was best known for his reports on 60 minutes. He'd been a journalist for over 40 years and was well respected in his profession. He'll be sadly missed.

Gerald Levert had a massive heart attack in his sleep and passed away at the young age of 40. It is said that he weighed close to 300lbs and was in the process of filming a reality show where 12 of his female fans came to live in his home and work with a personal trainer, with him, to loose weight. Makes me think of the fact that I need to lose weight as well. I don't want to die at 40 or younger because of weight related issues. It just doesn't make sense.

My prayers are with both of their families and I hope they rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home