Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crack has never been so WHACK!!!


Ok, can someone please help me???????

First let me say that I was never a fan of KC and Jojo anyway, so that might have something to do with my views on this, but can we step away from the crack pipe and let the dead career rest in peace???? I'm just askin'????

KC looks like a bonafide crackhead in these and all of the recent photos I've seen of him in the past few years. If he's not, I don't know what to think. Who pays to see him in concert anymore???? Whitney needs to talk to him.. LMAO!!! I feel like I'm going to see a reality show on his intervention anyday now.

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chocolata said...

Wow, that's too bad! I was never a fan either, his voice is a bit too whiny for me. I still hate to see a brotha out there like that though. He really looks bad. You're absolutely right, who in the world is paying to see him perform???? R.I.P.

November 20, 2006 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home