Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ghana Cafe..


After the Nappy gathering, a few of us went over to Nicole's house to hang out. The house is beautiful and I want half her shoes!! lol

It was great meeting Nicole's roomies because they were all really sweet guys. You've definitely lucked out Nicole; beautiful home and people, who could ask for more?

This weekend's weather was unseasonably warm, so after hanging out for a while, myself, Nicole, and Chrissy headed to Adams Morgan for some fun. We went to Ghana Cafe first, but it was dead, so we went to to another spot. We tried to hang at Bukom (sp?), but it was way too crowded. I can't have a good time when everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is rubbing all over me the whole time. So, we went back to Ghana Cafe and this time, the band was set up and playing. There weren't many people and we found seats at the bar, so it was great. More people came as the band continued, but we'd secured our spots, so we were good!

The music was wonderful and the company was even better. I had a great time dancing and watching all the drunk people for entertainment. Isn't it amazing how they're so much fun to watch??? LMAO

The lead singer of Steel Pulse was in the house, so the band took a few photos with him and dedicated a song to them. His locks were huge and thick!

Let me just say that trying to get a cab in Adam's Morgan around 3am is absolutely NO FUN!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise... Despite that misadventure, I had a ball with Chrissy and Nicole and just wanted to share a few photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home