Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Susana Baca...



This is Susana Baca. She is a Peruvian singer that my sister turned me on to and I'm definitely in love with her music. Her music is traditional rhythmic Peruvian music with a flare. She has a very rich voice and that mixed with the seductive music makes it irresistable.

If you're interested in finding her CD List, click on the link and it will take you to a google list of her albums. I would definitely suggest you check her out if you like jazzy, Peruvian sounds.

My favorite songs by her at the moment are 'Negra Presuntuosa', which translates to 'Pretentious Black Girl' off of her self titled album Listen To Susana Baca and 'De Los Amores' from her 'Eco de Sombras' album Listen To Eco de Sombras.

Take a listen and let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home