Monday, October 02, 2006

10 months and counting...




Well here I am entering my 10th month of my locking journey. I can't believe I'm coming so close to my 1yr lociversary. I can honestly say that I'm still learning things about myself thru this process and I'm still enjoying it. I have had my tough times, but I haven't looked back or regretted my decision to lock at any point.

I have relinquished control of my hair and my expectations of what my hair 'should' look like. I've been more comfortable with just allowing my hair to be frizzy and bushy when it is, for the most part (wink).

I'm still looking foward to my one year anniversary and what will come afterward as well. I'm going to keep smiling and living.

I'm really looking forward to the next naptural gathering on October 14th. A chance to meet some new sisters and break bread accompanied with great conversation. Can't wait....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chi-chi said...

Girl, your blog is so cool. And I love the pics, what camera are you using. I'll be checking in to see your beautiful locs develop. Happy 10 month-a-versary!
Chi(:

October 4, 2006 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

hey,
sorry i missed you. i was at lunch. is your IM handle on yahoo or msn or something else? hope to talk to you soon.
chi(:

October 4, 2006 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home