Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fall Naptural Dinner Party...


This weekend I hosted another Naptural Gathering for the MD/DC/VA area. The numbers of sisters participating is growing and I was happy to see a total of 13 sisters in attendance. We had a ball, as has always been the case.


We went to Marrakesh, a morrocan restaurant in DC. I love the spot and it turned out to be a wonderful place for a Nappy Gathering. We had a private area and we were in full affect!!!

Ladies, you are all gorgeous and the vibe was so positive. I have grown to love these gatherings so much because nothing compares to meeting other nappy sisters that have such a positive outlook and a natural glow about them!

I will definitely be planning the next gathering very soon because 2mths was wayyy too long to wait to plan another event.

Stay Nappy-n-Happy ladies!!! Nat

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I had an amazing time with you ladies. I look forward to doing it again and again. Oh,the picture of the mermaid on the invitation will be my next tattoo! You have inspired me!

October 16, 2006 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything Nat,
You are trully an inspirational soul of light,in a world that can be so dark at time!!!

Jamel
aka MissJamel if your nasty ;)

October 17, 2006 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Deidre said...

Thanks Nat for putting together the gathering. I had a GREAT time and I cannot wait until the next one. Much Love.

Deidre

October 19, 2006 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S SO WONDERFUL SEEING YOUNG WOMEN SUPPORTING EACH OTHER ON THEIR NAPPY JOURNEYS. MY NAME IS ANGIE AND MY COUSIN IS LOCNESS. LAST OCTOBER I STARTED MY JOURNEY WITH SISTERLOCKS. PLEASE EMAIL ME BECAUSE I AM DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN YOUR NEXT GATHERING. I WOULD LOVE TO COME AND MEET OTHER POSITIVE YOUNG WOMEN AND GET MORE INVOLVED. I THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL THING THAT YOU ARE DOING AND KEEP IT UP.

October 19, 2006 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS PHATBABY@COMCAST.NET. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

October 19, 2006 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home