Monday, July 27, 2009

Time with family...


Hi everyone.. I know it's been some time since I last posted, so I thought I'd throw up a couple of recent photos. My immediate family had an impromptu photo shoot for family photos this weekend and these are some of the snapshots that were taken after the formal photos were done. They turned out to be great hair shots too (smile).

The photo at the top is of me and my sister. The photo below is of me and my niece. Don't ya just love family?


Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

3 Comments:

Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said...

Still looking good I see!

July 27, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say this is your nephew but I see ribbons in the hair. Are you sure you didn't mean to say "niece"?

November 22, 2009 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Your right anonymous, mis-type resolved!! Thanks

August 17, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home