Sunday, February 01, 2009

February Locked Hunk of the Month: Ulyses


Ok, so I've been hella busy and haven't been updating my blog of late. So, since I'm a couple months off on the locked person of the month, I thought I'd give you ladies a treat and switch things up this month with a locked hunk that is beautiful. Meet Ulyses...


This is a MS friend of mine that is just gorgeous. His body is gorgeous. His face is gorgeous. And most importantly he is representing with a gorgeous head of locks. Is this what Sampson looked like? I wonder....

Enjoy...
Nat

6 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Yes, yes.

February 1, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

My goodness! The treasures you can find here on earth.

February 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Lady Butterfly said...

When the Lord makes a something beautiful He REALLY makes something beautiful!!! Lord have mercy... Natacha girl, you know you are a trip!!! LOL

February 23, 2009 at 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of all that's magnificent....gasp!

February 26, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord you should have warned a sista. some kind of disclaimer. lol, I popped to check on your site and my husband was like what are you looking at. Now how did you expect me to say I was looking at Nat's hair with dat man standing there in all his glory. lol

March 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ummm damn...I was just passing thru but um after that I had to comment...

yes, yes and hell yes.

August 8, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home