Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lock Updates...


So I took some lock update photos this week and wanted to share a couple of the shots with you. If you'd like to see the rest, just visit my fotki album where I've been chronicling my locking journey since day one!

By the end of December, I will have been locking for 3yrs. It's amazing how they have become more and more beautiful as time has passed. I don't think I ever imagined how wonderful locking my hair would be although I've been excited to see each phase and how it's matured over time. I am totally loving my journey and my locks.

On to year 4!!! YAY

4 Comments:

Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said...

LOL at the bottom pic. Thank you for blogging. There are so few nonSL wearers in the blogosphere...

November 14, 2008 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Kay exquisite said...

you better be fly ma'am!!!!! You are your locks are absolutely fierce! I love it
Kay

January 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Kay exquisite said...

and*

January 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look lovely! How often did you retwist in the beginning?

August 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home