Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm baaaaack....


Ok ladies, I know I've been away and haven't even come back to say hello in some time. I've been very busy with work, they've had me traveling a lot and when I get home, I have so much to catch up on that I never get around to updating my blog. Well, I'm here to remedy that now. I have to thank you guys for your comments on the Locked Hunk of the month, you guys had me cracking up!

I actually took some updated photos in April and I thought I'd post a few here and say hello to everyone. Here they are and if you're interested in viewing all of them, just check out my updated fotki album.

6 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I am so very glad that I found your blog, your locks are absolutely beautiful. I am curious about which essential oils or fragrant oils do you suggest for someone just staring out in the "essential oil" world? I have been to the site that you suggested, however the choices are overwhelming. Also thank you for sharing your beautiful photography with us as well. Be blessed!!!

May 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Hi Felicia,

I would suggest the same EOs to everyone. I go over my regimen on my youtube channel in Lock Vlog #2 & 2.5. If you want to check it out, go to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/nat0526

Let me know if you have any questions after watching these vids, ok.

Thanks so much for the compliments and great comment.

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

May 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger dalia said...

your hair is coming along swimmingly... you were my inspiration! i was hemming and hawing about starting them, and then my girlfriend (who is loced) sent me your blog, and i decided to go for it.

i'm so happy i did, and so happy i found your blog!

May 6, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Hi Dalia,

What a compliment!!! Thanks so much for sharing that and I'm flattered that I served as an inspiration to you. I'm happy you're enjoying your journey and I'll be checking on your progress now.

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

May 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

I am happy you're back, now never leave, LOL! I am waiting on some more locked insoirations Missy. I kid. Seriously, looking forward to more posts. :)

May 11, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locs are soooo pretty!!!

May 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home