Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Curly Locks..

In response to all of the questions on how I achieved the curly lock look, I found the following video tutorial from youtube. I will say that the person that did my curly locks used mostly blue rods. Then we used gray and white at the top since they are slightly bigger to have a looser curl on the top. My loctician also did all of the rollers in the same direction so that I would have a uniform curl.

This video talks about having looser curls, so the person performing the tutorial used larger rod curls, but it's the same process no matter the size of curl you'd like to have as an end result. Simply choose the size curler that corresponds and follow these directions.

My curls have fallen very nicely and I've had them for about 4wks now. I'm about to wash them out, but I'll take a few pix before doing so, so you can see how well they lasted. I'm not sure if I totally agree with the person doing the tutorial that you MUST wrap your locks at night to protect this style. I don't, but I think it's all a matter of your locks and your texture of hair. Another factor may be the maturity of your locks as well.

Hope this helps ladies...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I can't wait to try it!!

November 21, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home