Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gaymonn is taking over...

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!

I have finally identified who Gaymonn is. He's a stylist and "personality", well isn't that the understatement of the double oh 7 (2007 in layman's terms.. lol)!

I know there are some FIERCE drag queens out there that can dress the hell out of a woman, so as wild as he looks, I'm sure he can dress a woman! This just shows that he embraces being a woman, although he's not one himself or not, who knows! I'm just trying to find some sanity in the madness, ok!

I had to share more photos and some videos I found of him.

Enjoy...







Andre J. Reel

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Andre J. narrates the Mal Sirrah Line:
Andre, I don't want you to sing ever again (eva, eva, ok)! Please and thank you boo-boo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krishna G said...

The beard just gets me every time. I'm like you look like a hot mess. I'm so mad at him,lol.

November 22, 2007 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE IS FIERCE!!! I love his energy and the fact that hes so POSITIVE!! YOU GO BOY!!! oops I mean Girl:>)

December 30, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home