Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kevin Michael

I've just discovered this new artist named Kevin Michael. He did a collabo with my boy Wyclef, so that's how I discovered him since I always keep an eye out for any artist Wyclef works with (Ayietienne all tha way!! lol)!

You can check him out via his Myspace page or check out his website directly. I'm feeling this little mixed boy's flavor, so I thought I'd share a few of his videos with you as well.

The first is the track he did with Wyclef, called 'Difference', which has a reggae feel to it that I'm really loving, followed by the acoustic version that he did with Akil Dasan. And then there's 'Vicki Secrets' which is a hot little song.

Tell me what you think, k!

Difference feat Wyclef Jean:


Difference (Acoustic) feat Akil Dasan:


Vicki Secrets (Acoustic):

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has a beautiful voice...

November 16, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home