Friday, October 19, 2007

October Locked Beauty of the Month: Khleo


So, I'm starting this monthly update because I've met so many locked friends online and otherwise that I think are absolutely gorgeous. I was inspired by locked beauties when I was contemplating locking my hair, so maybe this will serve as inspiration to others and continue to inspire those of us with locks to see the beauty in all of our hair.

My Locked Beauty of the Month for October is my Myspace friend Khleo. She's a gorgeous model with some beautiful locks. Coincidentally, she's another person I think predicts what my locks might look like in the future, but that's a total side not.. lol!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sogolocs said...

I know exactly what you are saying we need more women to show their true beauty. I am not passing judgment either, but we are who we are. We are the only culture that changes our hair texture. Honestly we are not being who we are wearing extensions and weaves. I have had a relaxer for 38 years and when I started to see my natural roots I was amazed. I wished every women could experience their natural beauty that God gave them...

October 22, 2007 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's Gorgeous and so are her locks!!!

October 23, 2007 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger ~Fe~ said...

just stunning.... absolutely beautiful....

October 23, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home