Saturday, August 18, 2007

I know I've been away for some time...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've had a lot going on in my life and just haven't made updating my blog a priority, but I'm back now and I promise not to be a stranger for so long again (smile).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I thought I'd start with updating everyone with the status of my locks. I am now in month 20 and my locks are getting so long and they are very healthy. I've been maintaining them on my own, which are words I didn't think I'd ever utter in the first few years of my locking journey (gasp). I am though and they're doing well. I think it's time for a pro to put their hands in my hair though, just to make sure they are on the right path and still thriving. Here are some update photos, let me know what you think!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locks look wonderfully healthy!!! Keep doing what you're doing!!! You look Great!!!

August 18, 2007 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger blackrussian said...

I've missed you and I'm glad you're back. Your blog is one of the first I ever discovered and we have a lot in common including a love of DC, Indian culture, and photography.

(oh, and my name is Natasha, but I have a BUNCH of latin friends and several of their parents don't say "sh" so well, and I end up getting called "Natacha". It's my spanish nickname, which is one reason your blog first caught my eye.)

Your locks look lovely. I ADORE your hair texture. Thanks for finally blessing us with some new pics....Looks like you had SO much fun in Europe, I'm jealous!

Don't be a stranger!

September 2, 2007 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My locs are now 24 months. I went to a loctician for a treat a week ago. It was nice having my locs washed really well and also having a style. Yours are looking great.

October 31, 2007 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home