Friday, October 19, 2007

My dreams...


Ok, I know this is such a girly kind of thing to do, but I thought I'd let you in on my inner thoughts. Every now and then, I ponder about what my locks will look like at future stages of the locking process. When I started, I wondered what they'd look like while they were going thru the teenage stage. Then I wondered what they'd look like when they matured. You get the picture, right?

Well, now I'm wondering what they'll look like at the 4yr mark when they get some length and are completely mature. Well, based on what my locks look like now, I've done some comparisons against other locked beauties I know and I think I've found a friend who's locks can forecast what mine will look like. She's a Myspace friend who goes by the name Saturn Misst. She's a gorgeous woman and model and I think our locks are pretty much the same size and texture for the most part. A current pic of my locks is above and here are a few pics of her locks. Tell me if you think I'm right about the similarities and if this is a good prediction for my locks.

Just for fun, ok.. (smile)


1 Comments:

Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oooh, i think it's possible

November 24, 2007 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home