Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weight loss update...


It's been another 3wks and I've lost another 10lbs. YAY ME!!!!

I'm always pleasantly surprised at my results because although I know that I'm making a conscious effort to lose weight, I don't always see the results. I have noticed, along with everyone else, that apparently I lose weight in my face first. As a result, everyone is aware that I've lost weight or that something about me has changed. I think it's great and I'm ready for other changes.

I must admit that I have been losing weight in other spots that aren't too great. I don't have much of a behind and I've been losing what little I have. None of my jeans that used to fit so well, fit properly any longer. I hope it will all even out in the end because I don't want to have a flat behind (lol). I also don't mind if my breasts shrink a bit (since I'm currently a 40F), but I would like to keep the twins. If only we could pick and choose where we lose weight, huh? Oh well, I'm just happy it's coming off in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home