Thursday, March 22, 2007

I want this dress!!!!

I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Hudson. I love the fact that she's talented, beautiful, and is a prime example of my mantra 'Thick is beautiful'. I've liked quite a few of the dresses and outfits I've seen her wear, but this dress is a MUST HAVE for me. I think it's flattering in the right places and has the ability to hide a multitude of sins.. lol. It's a simple enough dress, but I haven't seen anything like it in the stores.

Does anyone know where I might find this dress or something similar? I wonder who the designer is????? Thick girls UNITE!!! lmao I know, I'm silly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cee said...

Jennifer has lose about 30 lbs now and at 5'9" and a 140 lbs.. I bet she looks really slim and trim now.. She is beautiful and very talentive..

April 1, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home