Thursday, March 22, 2007

Star Jones-Reynolds Revisited...

Ok, I know I've discussed this already in my blog, but I had to revisit the Star Jones aftermath discussion because of the most recent photo I saw of her. The photo to the left, is obviously a before shot and now that she has a new gig on Court TV, they have her on the publicity trail at the moment. I saw this photo on the cover of People magazine while waiting to make my purchases at CVS and was appalled. She looks like a scare crow to me.


Again, I am fully aware that she was extremely unhealthy before undergoing the gastric bypass procedure, but she looks just as unhealthy now but on the opposite extreme. Does she look attractive and healthy to you or sick?

Is it just me????? Please let me know...

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Girl Blue said...

GROSS!!

I don't really understand...I too feel like she needs to eat a little more. That's too drastic of a change. What is she, like a size 4 now?? Ugh...I'm not hating, but she does look unwell...

March 22, 2007 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

I have not seen a patient yet that has undergone gb and come out looking like flowers. Just too much weight loss all at once and it's really unhealthy!

I hope she did it for her and not her sheman!

March 22, 2007 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's scarey skinny, but I bet she feels absolutely beautiful...it's sad but so many times thick women lose extreme amounts of weight in "Follywood" to keep up an image...I think Starr did it for the sake of her man..(((HUGS)))
....just me...daez

March 23, 2007 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

I actually like this new look better. I think she looks ok. I just hope she is taking care of herself and not going to the extreme because the after-maths of that surgery, from what I hear, can be just as dangerous.

I am happy for her :)

March 24, 2007 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Cee said...

I think she did look better with her weight than she does know.. I know she might be healthier but she doesn't look real.. Looks like her head is on someone else's body.. I saw the pic on People magazine and her neck was just really skinny..

April 1, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home