Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weight loss update...


I got a kick out of that comic since that's how I've felt in the past.. lol.

So update time.... I've lost an additional 8lbs in the past 3wks. That's a total of 23lbs as of Monday March 19th and I've lost an additional 2lbs since, so that's a combined total of 25lbs. I have been on the diet for 6wks total, so I think those are wonderful results and completely unexpected, I might add!

I'm really excited about my progress and I'm cautiously optimistic to see where I am by the summer. I was able to wear a tunic yesterday that I bought last summer and was unable to comfortably fit. It was very tight in the mid-section and now it fits comfortably. I still have some articles of clothing that I have goals of getting into and I'll post photos of me wearing them as I am able to fit them.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement and I'll continue to keep you posted on my journey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home