Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Jeans Challenge..


Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help me find some great stretch jeans that are made for a real woman!!!!

Now that I've been losing weight, I've encountered another issue with jeans. I've always had a challenge finding jeans that fit and that were the right length which confuses me since I'm of average height and I've seen bigger women that have jeans that fit them perfectly, so why can't I find some for myself?????

I had found jeans at Ashley Stewart that fit me very well, but now that I've lost weight, they no longer fit me and I was in their smallest size, so the challenge is to find a store that has what I need. I was lucky enough to find some jeans this weekend at Gallo that actually fit very well, but I'm sure that won't be for long and I like to have more than one wash and they only had one that fit well. I know that what works for me is low-rise, stretch jeans and I usually prefer boot cut jeans. Does anyone know of a store (online or otherwise) that has stretch jeans of different lengths and odd sizes (because I'm not really a 14 any longer, but I'm certainly not a 12 either) that are made wide to accomodate women with thick thighs???? If so, please let me know. I need some desperately!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home