Monday, November 06, 2006

FLAVOUR FLAHV!!!!

I know the spelling looks off, but my friends will understand (inside joke)!!! LMAO

I will admit that Flavor of Love is a guilty pleasure of mine. One of the reasons is because I find it amazing that there are women out there that are openly attracted to this man and because he's so ridiculous, it's actually entertaining. I will add that every time he ever got 'intimate' with any of the ladies, I shut my eyes and turned away from the television gagging because the visual was already burned into my brain (ohhhhhhhhhhhh the painnnnnnn).

I've always said that Flav looks like a Gremlin and here's the comparison shot. Tell me what you think!
Gremlin:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Flav:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I rest my case...