Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hair Steamer Review Pt II

So I've washed my hair twice since I got my steamer at full working status and I must say that it's made a big difference for my babies!!! My locks have always been very healthy, but now they're extremely moisturized and oh so soft!!

I've colored my locks twice in the past couple weeks. First, I colored the lower half of my locks black. Then, I colored the other half of my locks black to the root. Both times I used the steamer. I sat under the steamer for approximately 15mins with the deep conditioner in my hair and then after rinsing the conditioner, I sat under the steamer for an additional 20mins after applying my oils.

With the summer heat in this area, my babies needed that moisture. Having done both the color and steam treatments, my locks have a great sheen about them. I venture to say that my babies have never looked this good before. I think I've found a new way to keep my babies looking and feeling their best!

I'll be posting pix of my newly fully black and shiny locks very soon!

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of steamer did you buy?

September 17, 2010 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Check my blog, all that information is in my post about the hair steamer.

September 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Georgeous! Georgeous! Georgeous! I haven't checked your blog or videos for about a year and your new color is amazing. I just happened to switch from red to blue black recently and I love my locks this color. When I started my locks I discovered your blog and used your tips. Now it's been two and a half years. Thank you - you have been a blessing. I will keep checking in.

October 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home