Friday, September 03, 2010

Bun Pic


I found a pic I took of myself in Charlotte, NC while on travel for work. There's just something about a bun that I love so much. I find that since I have very chunky ends to my locks that it usually presents a problem in trying to form buns because it's not at all easy for me to tuck my ends in and hide them (lol). Hopefully as my locks get longer, this will become easier for me and I can do my buns more often!

It's a cute pic, so I thought I'd post and share it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Butterfly said...

Very elegant, neat, and classy! I look forward to this style when I get some more length. Beautiful!

September 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger dalia said...

my sides are still not long enough to stay in place for a pony, never mind a bun, and i can't wait until they have enough length to do this.

September 13, 2010 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Can't wait for you ladies to get there, it truly is a nice option!

September 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home