Monday, August 23, 2010

Womp, womp, womp......


Ok, I have to post a big sad face because I washed my hair this past weekend and I was so incredibly excited to use my new hair steamer and it was a total bust since it didn't work :-(

For some reason, although the unit had no problems producing steam, it never made it into the hood. Everything was assembled correctly and securely, so I'm assuming I got a lemon. I will be exchanging this unit for another in hopes that the next one will work as designed!!!!

I have to admit that I rigged it in a way that it would work to some extent, so my babies did get some of the benefit, but there was a point where I just gave up, so I'll still provide a review once I actually use it as it's meant to work and be used ;-)

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

2 Comments:

Blogger afrinet said...

Sorry to hear about your steamer. I bought a steamer about 4 months ago and it's made a huge difference in my locs (I have Sisterlocks). The steamer takes your conditioner to a higher level. My locs have an incredible natural shine and are so much softer with a lot more body. Also, the steamer has an optional facial steamer attachment that I purchased. I love it. I've saved so much money in facials. I steam my face two to three times a month and use a good quality facial mask and alpha or beta hydroxy mask afterwards. My skin glows and is much more radiant. I can't say one negative thing about steaming. I hope you get your replacement steamer soon so you can start enjoying the benefits.

Btw, I love your locs and your photography.

Peace & Blessings,
afrinet

August 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Thanks so much for the great words of encouragement!!! I'm still very much looking forward to the benefits!

Inspirations and continued blessings,
Nat

August 23, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home