Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Locked Beauty of the Month: Divinity

It's that time of the month again guys. I've chosen another Myspace friend who's handle is Divinity, what a fitting name, yes?

I love this photo to the left; the quintessential BLACK POWER pose and ultimately fitting for this time in our country's history. No wonder why I chose her this month and specifically this photo of her!

Divinity rocks her locks with style and power. Of late, she has colored the bottom half of her locks a fierce fire red, which you'll notice in the subsequent photos. I'm not always a fan of red locks, but I must say that Divinity rocks them in a way that would make any natural woman proud and slightly envious. Not just any woman could pull this look off, but she does it with effortless ease!

So for these reasons and more, Divinity is my pick for the locked beauty of the month for November 2008!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bougie said...

Her hair and look is very ON....

November 5, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger blackrussian said...

This is one of your favorite features on your blog. Please keep it up.

November 22, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Lady Butterfly said...

I just love visiting your blog! One of my VERY best!!! :)
LOCK ON SIS!

January 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home