Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Very First Lock Vlog

I have a Youtube Channel that up to this point I've primarily been using to post slideshows of how beautiful locks are and can be. Well, I've just started creating vids to add to my channel and this is my first lock vlog installment.

I thought I'd share it with you since you've all been so supportive on my blog, so I thought you might want to see my vlogs as well. As I mention in the video, I'll be posting more in the future and will be using my vlogs as a forum to answer some of the questions I receive both here and on youtube!

Enjoy...

5 Comments:

Blogger Locs2Envy said...

Hi, I'm trying to check out your vlog but it goes to 2 seconds and stops playing. However, the bar at the bottom is still moving. I've tried to restart it 3 times to no avail... any suggestions?

I can view your videos on racism without a problem so I don't think it is my computer.

September 18, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Hi sis...

I'd say to just give it time to load. The reason those others load so quickly is they're much shorter than mine. You might want to click the play button and pause it and put it in the background until it loads completely and then you'll be able to watch it.

Let me know if it works for you..

Nat

September 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Locs2Envy said...

I'll try it. Thanks

September 18, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Lalaboobaby said...

I first saw your youtube vid and thought your loc's are beautiful. I have been Sisterlocked for 2 months, but love your palm rolled locs as well. Keep the vid's coming, I'll keep watching.

Love, peace, and no hair grease.

September 27, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Really, really nice.

October 6, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home