Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Company's Holiday Party...

I went to my company's holiday party at the Sheraton in Tyson's Corner and had a great time. My girlfriend Alex joined me and we partied until the last call.

Kisses to Igor (the Italian cutie in the photo with me) for inviting us to his party in the hotel. We were in the elevator with him and since the elevator wouldn't take us to our floor, he insisted we join his company's holiday party. We went along and had some drinks and danced. Their party was swinging and their DJ was MUCH better than ours was.. lol! We had a blast Igor.. Grazie bello!

There's another guy in the photos with Alex and he was begging her for attention. He was Igor's friend (forgive me since I don't recall his name.. lol). He was all over Alex. Guess he figured since they were both from Ecuador that he had a chance. They share the same last name, so I'm convinced they're distant cousins.. FIGHT IT Ali.. FIGHT IT!!!! LMBAO.. hehehehehe. This was Alex's first formal company holiday party and I think she had fun, I know I did.. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home